Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ashley Judd needs to hush that mouth

I've always liked Ashley Judd because she's a UK graduate a Big Blue supporter but now I think she just needs to shut her mouth and go back to watching her husband race cars. Judd went on Larry King last night and blasted Sarah Palin's hunting and Alaska's killing of wolves from helicopters. First, Judd knows absolutely NOTHING about Alaska's wildlife management and the damage the wolves are doing to wildlife like elk, moose, and deer. I've never been a wolf supporter and absolutely hate the fact that they were reintroduced in the lower 48. She's mainly taking a national stage to bash Palin for her publicity of hunting and females in hunting during the election. I have a couple words for Ashely Judd: go back to Hollywood and shut your mouth.

1 comment:

GMo said...

I agree. This woman obviously doesn't remember where she is from.