Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kentuckian Larry Mangin takes a massive buck in Ekron, Kentucky this past gun season. I was visiting from Alaska when Larry got this massive buck. I am originally from Brandenburg, Kentucky and had hunted with Larry while growing up.
This buck had 26 typical points and has been scored  208 7/8 by Boone and Crocket standards and weighed approx. 215 lbs.. Larry plans to have it mounted and was thrilled to have taken such a massive buck. Contributed by Scotty Lamkin who resides in Bald Mountain, Alaska
www.scottysalaska.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Jess | Aoudad Sheep Hunting said...

That buck looks like it's a winner! I am looking forward to a great hunt very soon nd this photo inspires me to do well! Thanks for sharing!

Advanced Hunter said...

That is one stud buck! Congrats!

Sean Richard said...

Great information. Thanks for providing us such a useful information. Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information from time to time. EliteHuntsman

Mitchell Wood said...

That's a great buck. Thanks for helpful information you brought to me. I am waiting for your next articles about hunting. Good luck and thanks again!

Michael Everett said...

Great post !!! Thank you for giving me another point of view on this topic . Good luck !